Minna and Marmee
Hi.
My daughter Minna has a new boyfriend. Marmee.
Yes. He is named after the mother in Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women"....
Odd. Yes.
But then again, my daughter's name sounds like a little silver fish that swims in freshwater ponds and streams all across America.
Therefore, I have no room to judge.
Let's see what happens.
Will he be GOOD ENOUGH for my Min?
Will he?
Maybe I'll call him day and night and ask him that.... that way I can find out...first-hand.
They fell in-like in Italy.
Ahhh, who wouldn't fall in-like in Italy...?
But he's a local boy... local enough.
They go to school together at the Otter-bean.
He's a drummer.
Marmee drums.
Hmmmmm.
That's all for now.
My daughter Minna has a new boyfriend. Marmee.
Yes. He is named after the mother in Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women"....
Odd. Yes.
But then again, my daughter's name sounds like a little silver fish that swims in freshwater ponds and streams all across America.
Therefore, I have no room to judge.
Let's see what happens.
Will he be GOOD ENOUGH for my Min?
Will he?
Maybe I'll call him day and night and ask him that.... that way I can find out...first-hand.
They fell in-like in Italy.
Ahhh, who wouldn't fall in-like in Italy...?
But he's a local boy... local enough.
They go to school together at the Otter-bean.
He's a drummer.
Marmee drums.
Hmmmmm.
That's all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home