My friend Mary Carter
Hello -- to all!
I'm just taking a moment to let you know of my friend Mary Carter's first published book! ....titled "She'll Take It"......!!
Mary is an Ohio Native -- Canal Winchester H.S. and Fort Hayes graduate!
--former member of Town Hall Players (theater troupe of the Groveport Town Hall in the 80s and 90s).
She's a dear, creative, kind, lovely, loving friend...
--a talented, exceptional actress...
--a caring, excellent sign-language interpreter...
--but most importantly (in this context), Mary is a WONDERFUL WRITER!
Please check out her website at
marycarterbooks.com (leave out the www.).
Pre-order her book on
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Kensington Books.
I might even suggest to you to have your book-club select this!
...and if you're friends with Oprah, mention Mary's book to her for her book-club, too!
Let me know if you are interested in "She'll Take It" for you book-club selection,
and I will e-introduce you to the author.... ;o)
Thank you and HAPPY READING!
Brenda
I'm just taking a moment to let you know of my friend Mary Carter's first published book! ....titled "She'll Take It"......!!
Mary is an Ohio Native -- Canal Winchester H.S. and Fort Hayes graduate!
--former member of Town Hall Players (theater troupe of the Groveport Town Hall in the 80s and 90s).
She's a dear, creative, kind, lovely, loving friend...
--a talented, exceptional actress...
--a caring, excellent sign-language interpreter...
--but most importantly (in this context), Mary is a WONDERFUL WRITER!
Please check out her website at
marycarterbooks.com (leave out the www.).
Pre-order her book on
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Kensington Books.
I might even suggest to you to have your book-club select this!
...and if you're friends with Oprah, mention Mary's book to her for her book-club, too!
Let me know if you are interested in "She'll Take It" for you book-club selection,
and I will e-introduce you to the author.... ;o)
Thank you and HAPPY READING!
Brenda
Labels: books, friends, Mary Carter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home