Today
Today is my son Joseph's 6th birthday.
He had died in my womb and so labor was induced... and he was born on Thursday March 16, 2000..... at just about noon.
Daffodils were blooming that year when I was home after the delivery.
Whenever I see daffodils, I think of him.
This morning as I was leaving the house... there they were.
The first bunch of daffodils had bloomed this morning
for the very first time this year.
It seemed quite appropriate.
Happy Birthday, Joseph.
He had died in my womb and so labor was induced... and he was born on Thursday March 16, 2000..... at just about noon.
Daffodils were blooming that year when I was home after the delivery.
Whenever I see daffodils, I think of him.
This morning as I was leaving the house... there they were.
The first bunch of daffodils had bloomed this morning
for the very first time this year.
It seemed quite appropriate.
Happy Birthday, Joseph.

1 Comments:
Daffodils - how beautiful. I'm glad they bloomed yesterday to bring some brightness to what could have easily been an ugly day.
Happy birthday, Joseph.
Post a Comment
<< Home